I was nominated by JessicaMarie493 to do this! Thank you, I love getting awards/doing book tags!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Current Favorite Song/Album?
This is super hard because so many songs/albums are coming out now. I am stuck between Paramore’s After Laughter and Harry Styles’s “Harry Styles” (yeah I know SUCH a unique name for an album XD). I just really like certain songs on there, for example “Hard Times”, “Told You So”, “Sign of the Times”, and more Harry Styles songs that I cannot remember the name of for the life of me. I wasn’t a Directioner, I didn’t dislike their songs but I didn’t particularly love them either, but I do like Harry as a solo artist.
Other hobbies besides reading and blogging?
I occasionally enjoy playing video games. Recently I have had to choose between playing games or reading as with school I have just not been able to make time to do both and actually make progress in either. I also like to knit and crochet, but gosh I haven’t done that in almost a year now, again due to time constraints. If I had no time constraints I would split my time giving 60% of my waking day to reading, 20% to making crafts while watching movies or TV shows, 10% to playing video games, and 10% to cooking delicious food and eating.
Favorite book you’ve read in 2017 so far?
I am going to alter this slightly to favorite book that I have read that came out in 2017, simply because I have read 55 books so far this year and have loved almost all of them. At least by limiting the year I can limit the number. My favorites that came out in 2017 are Geekerella, The Hate U Give, Flame in the Mist, and….yeah! That’s about it!
Questions for YOU!
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 1 book series with you for the amount of time you would be stuck there, which book series would you bring? — For me I would definitely bring the Maximum Ride series. Simply because I need to reread it and what would be a better chance to do so than when on a deserted island?
- Who is your least favorite book character? — I don’t have a character right now that I just completely dislike.
- Who gave you your love for reading?—For me, my love for reading came from my parents who always encouraged me to read, even teaching me how to do so at 4 years old. Seeing my dad always reading made me want to copy him, and soon copying Dad just turned into doing my own thing.
Thanks for reading!